Open House events are a great way to learn more about career training at YTI Career Institute. They're a great OPPORTUNITY for recent high school graduates and adult learners looking to go back to school to learn all things YTI! Here are three reasons why you should take the time to stop by our next Open House:
1) You have to see our facilities in-person! Stop by the Dental and Medical Assisting labs to see operatories, equipment and instruments modeled after real-life dentist and doctor offices. Contained in the Electrical Technology classroom at our York campus is a full-size stick-house structure. Check out the theater-style demonstration kitchen and instructional dining room for the Culinary programs at our Lancaster campus. Each YTI program's classrooms and labs are industry-modeled and designed to mirror professional workplaces.
2) Say "hi" to a friendly face! Not only do our instructors have years of experience in the occupations they teach, they are passionate about their areas of expertise and love to share their knowledge with students. They get excited when they see prospective students showing an interest in their program and are more than willing to take a moment to chat and answer questions.
3) There's no such thing as a dumb question. An Open House is the perfect time and place to ask us all the questions you might have about YTI and your program of interest. What is the average class size? Is graduate employment assistance offered? Is the campus safe and secure? Bring your parents, spouse, friends and loved ones. Let them be a part of the process and we'll answer their questions too!
- Take photos and notes during your tour
- Guided tours start on the hour - pick a time that fits your schedule
- Be prepared to answer questions about things that are important to you
- Invite your friends to share the experience
Make 2020 YOUR year for a NEW career! Attend a YTI Career Institute Open House to find out how we prepare graduates to begin careers in healthcare, skilled trades, computers, business, criminal justice or culinary arts. To check out our upcoming event schedule and to RSVP, call 1.800.795.0971 or visit our events page today!