Our Computer Aided Drafting and Design program is now 100% online!
In our Computer Aided Drafting and Design program, you can receive AutoCAD training, Revit and SolidWorks training, and much more, in as few as 20 months. And we've just reduced tuition for this program!
- 100% online
- Degree: Associate in Specialized Technology
- You will receive AutoCAD training, Revit and SolidWorks training, and much more
- Classes taught by instructors who have actually worked in the field - so you benefit from their real-world knowledge.
- Total cost $24,992 (Includes: Tuition, Laptop, eBooks/books, tools, materials, uniforms, and student fees)
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify. Our team will work with you to determine what you’re eligible for and how to pay for school.
How/When to Apply
We start new sessions on a regular basis.
Next Start Date: August 15, 2022
At YTI Career Institute, we're making it easier than ever for you to enroll using our automated application portal. Upload your documents and start the financial aid process without the hassle of drawn-out application processes. And our admissions staff is still available to help you every step of the way. Taking control of your career just got easier!
- Classes are 100% online, to be completed on your own schedule
- You'll need to reserve 25-30 hours per week for educational activities and study
- First week includes acclimation to the systems and laptop
Career Success Seminar
Basic Drafting Theory
Introduction to CAD
Computer Software Applications
Mechanical Drafting Theory
Mechanical Drafting CAD
Mechanical Design Theory
CAD 3D Modeling
Communications for Drafters
Residential Architectural Theory
Residential Architectural CAD
Commercial Architectural Theory
Commercial Architectural CAD
Capstone Project in Computer Aided Drafting and Design