Whether it is seeking a new position or brushing up on some skills, YTI is strongly committed to assisting its alumni. For on-going career assistance, contact Career Services at 717-757-8101 or firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
JOB SEARCH ASSISTANCE
The Career Services staff can help you to develop the tools and techniques you will need to find new employment. Through individual appointments, alumni can learn or review how to:
- Write a resume and cover letter that gets the employer's attention.
- Sell themselves in an interview.
- Develop networking techniques to tap into the hidden job market.
- Implement job search strategies to find new positions.
- Make a good first impression by presenting themselves in a professional manner.
Career Fairs are available for alumni to attend. The Fairs are held twice per year, once in the Fall and once in the Spring. As many as 70 employers come to YTI to meet with students and alumni. For Career Fair dates, contact Career Services.
A benefit of training at YTI is the ability of alumni to return and brush up on the skills they received when completing their programs. For more information, alumni should contact the Director for their program of study.
LEARNING RESOURCE CENTER
Alumni have full access to written materials and computer resources in the Learning Resource Center. Material related to YTI programs of study, reference books, career information and numerous periodicals are available. Contact YTI for Learning Resource Center hours.