Our Computer and Data Management program is now 100% online!
In as few as 20 months, you can receive the education and training needed to gain a strong understanding of the topics you can use to start a career in a variety of technical environments! And we've just reduced tuition for this program!
- 100% online
- Degree: Associate in Specialized Technology
- You can receive Comp TIA+, Network+ and Cloud+ Certifications – First test fee cost included!
- Classes taught by instructors who have actually worked in the field - so you benefit from their real-world knowledge.
- Total cost $24,998 (Includes: Tuition, Laptop, eBooks/books, tools, materials, uniforms, and student fees)
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify. Our team will work with you to determine what you’re eligible for and how to pay for school.
How/When to Apply
We start new sessions on a regular basis.
Next Start Date: March 21, 2022
At YTI Career Institute, we're making it easier than ever for you to enroll using our automated application portal. Upload your documents and start the financial aid process without the hassle of drawn-out application processes. And our admissions staff is still available to help you every step of the way. Taking control of your career just got easier!
- Classes are 100% online, to be completed on your own schedule
- You'll need to reserve 25-30 hours per week for educational activities and study
- First week includes acclimation to the systems and laptop
CDM 1001 Computing Infrastructure
CDM 1002 Computer Software Applications
CDM 1003 Operating Systems and Security
CDM 1004 Alternative Operating Systems
CDM 1005 Networking Fundamentals
CDM 1006 Network Security
CDM 1007 Server Fundamentals
CDM 1008 Cloud Computing
CDM 2001 Modern Web Development
CDM 2002 Data Management and Analysis
GS 2811 Oral Communication
GS 2820 Critical Thinking
GS 2830 Professional Development
GS 2831 Client Support and Management
CDM 1010 Capstone Project in Computer and Data Management
The Computer and Data Management program is an intensive study of a broad range of concepts relating to the Information Technology industry. Areas of study include: installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of a variety of desktop, server and mobile operating systems, the installation, configuration, and maintenance of virtualization products and cloud platforms, installation, administration, and troubleshooting of networks, router setup and configuration, cybersecurity concepts and implementation of security solutions, and support for office applications.