Computer and Data Management
Our Computer and Data Management program is now 100% online!
In as few as 20 months, you can receive the education and training needed to gain a strong understanding of the topics you can use to start a career in a variety of technical environments! And we've just reduced tuition for this program!
Computer and Data Management Infographic
- Online Program - 100% online program offered through YTI-York
- Degree: Associate in Specialized Technology
- You can receive Comp TIA+, Network+ and Cloud+ Certifications – First test fee cost included!
- Classes taught by instructors who have actually worked in the field - so you benefit from their real-world knowledge.
How/When to Apply
We start new sessions on a regular basis.
Next Start Date: August 14, 2023
At YTI Career Institute, we're making it easier than ever for you to enroll using our automated application portal. Upload your documents and start the financial aid process without the hassle of drawn-out application processes. And our admissions staff is still available to help you every step of the way. Taking control of your career just got easier!
Delivery of Online Instruction
- Classes are 100% online, to be completed on your own schedule
- You'll need to reserve 25-30 hours per week for educational activities and study
- First week includes acclimation to the systems and laptop
Is a Career in Computer and Data Management Right for You?
Take the "YTI Computer Technology Career Training Readiness Quiz"
The fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you'll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you're best suited for.
Get your Computer Technology Career Training Readiness score now!
The Computer and Data Management program is an intensive study of a broad range of concepts relating to the Information Technology industry. Areas of study include: installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of a variety of desktop, server and mobile operating systems, the installation, configuration, and maintenance of virtualization products and cloud platforms, installation, administration, and troubleshooting of networks, router setup and configuration, cybersecurity concepts and implementation of security solutions, and support for office applications.