Our Computer and Data Management program is now 100% online!
In as few as 20 months, you can receive the education and training needed to gain a strong understanding of the topics you can use to start a career in a variety of technical environments! And we've just reduced tuition for this program!
You can choose from two education delivery options currently offered at select campuses:
- Online Program - 100% Online
- On-Ground Program - Lectures and labs on campus
Projected* to be offered at: York, PA
*On-ground availability is anticipated for classes beginning 8/15/22. Should on-ground classes not be available, students could begin the program following the online delivery schedule.
- Degree: Associate in Specialized Technology
- You can receive Comp TIA+, Network+ and Cloud+ Certifications – First test fee cost included!
- Classes taught by instructors who have actually worked in the field - so you benefit from their real-world knowledge.
- Total cost $25,995 (Includes: Tuition, electronic device, eBooks/books, tools, materials, and student fees)
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify. Our team will work with you to determine what you’re eligible for and how to pay for school.
How/When to Apply
We start new sessions on a regular basis.
Next Start Date: August 15, 2022
At YTI Career Institute, we're making it easier than ever for you to enroll using our automated application portal. Upload your documents and start the financial aid process without the hassle of drawn-out application processes. And our admissions staff is still available to help you every step of the way. Taking control of your career just got easier!
Delivery of Online Instruction
- Classes are 100% online, to be completed on your own schedule
- You'll need to reserve 25-30 hours per week for educational activities and study
- First week includes acclimation to the systems and laptop
Delivery of On-ground Instruction
Classes in the on-ground option meet Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. or 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at select campuses only.
Computer Software Applications
Operating Systems and Security
Alternative Operating Systems
Modern Web Development
Data Management and Analysis
Client Support and Management
Capstone Project in Computer and Data Management
The Computer and Data Management program is an intensive study of a broad range of concepts relating to the Information Technology industry. Areas of study include: installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of a variety of desktop, server and mobile operating systems, the installation, configuration, and maintenance of virtualization products and cloud platforms, installation, administration, and troubleshooting of networks, router setup and configuration, cybersecurity concepts and implementation of security solutions, and support for office applications.