In as few as 20 months, you can get the education and training needed to start a career in Cybersecurity, focusing on safeguarding computer networks and systems from cyberattacks. With Cybersecurity training you can become an essential member of an IT support team!
- Online Program - 100% online program offered through YTI-York
- Degree: Associate in Specialized Technology
- Candidates for this program must have either 18 academic credits in Information Technology or one year of professional experience in Information Technology
- You can receive CompTIA Security+ and CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ Certifications – First test fee cost included!
The Cybersecurity program at YTI Career Institute is designed for individuals in the field of Information Technology who desire a more thorough education and professional development in the area of cybersecurity. Graduates of the program are prepared to begin careers in occupations like Cybersecurity Analyst, Information Assurance Specialist, Network Security Engineer, Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst, Threat Intelligence Analyst.
How/When to Apply
We start new sessions on a regular basis.
Next Start Date: January 8, 2024
At YTI Career Institute, we're making it easier than ever for you to enroll using our automated application portal. Upload your documents and start the financial aid process without the hassle of drawn-out application processes. And our admissions staff is still available to help you every step of the way. Taking control of your career just got easier!
Delivery of Online Instruction
- Classes are 100% online, to be completed on your own schedule
- You'll need to reserve 25-30 hours per week for educational activities and study
- First week includes acclimation to the systems and laptop