Get the Skills to Begin a Career in Medical Billing and Coding in as few as 10 Months
A career in Medical Billing & Coding focuses on the business, administrative, and office side of the medical profession. Medical Billing & Coding professionals complete medical records, insurance submissions and billing, and may be responsible for providing overall office support including greeting patients and scheduling appointments. The focus is on proper coding, medical record security, documentation and billing
YTI Career Institute's online Medical Billing & Coding program combines qualified instruction and student support with the independence and flexibility of online learning. Our approach to medical training and education all start with employment as the goal. In just 10 months, you can receive the individual attention needed to practice the procedures you'll be using each day as a Medical Billing & Coding professional!
- 100% online
- Students earn a Diploma in only 10 Months
- Students prepare to take the Certified Professional Coder (CPC) exam which is administered by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC), or another coding certification exam of their choice.
- Classes taught by instructors who have actually worked in the field - so you benefit from their real-world knowledge.
- Total cost $21,000 (Includes: Tuition, electronic device, eBooks/books, tools, materials, and student fees)
- Tuition per credit hour: $291
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify. Our team will work with you to determine what you’re eligible for and how to pay for school.
How/When to Apply
We start new sessions on a regular basis.
Next Start Date: August 15, 2022
At YTI Career Institute, we're making it easier than ever for you to enroll using our automated application portal. Upload your documents and start the financial aid process without the hassle of drawn-out application processes. And our admissions staff is still available to help you every step of the way. Taking control of your career just got easier!
- Classes are 100% online, to be completed on your own schedule
- You'll need to reserve 25-30 hours per week for educational activities and study
- First week includes acclimation to the systems and laptop
Anatomy and Medical Terminology C
CPT/ HCPCS Coding C
Coding and Classification Systems C
Anatomy and Medical Terminology A
CPT/ HCPCS Coding A
Coding and Classification Systems A
Anatomy and Medical Terminology D
CPT/ HCPCS Coding D
Coding and Classification Systems D
Anatomy and Medical Terminology B
CPT/ HCPCS Coding B
Coding and Classification Systems B
Medical Office Administration
Medical Billing and Coding Simulation