Is career training right for you? Find out! Take the Free Quiz.
Military Service offers a tremendous array of educational benefits that can be used while you are on active duty or after you leave the service. A good education is essential for your career, both in uniform and out, so take advantage of the education benefits you've earned. Our Career Program Specialists can show you the ropes and help you get started training for a new career!
You may be eligible to receive:
- Montgomery Bill (Chapter 30)
- Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program (DEA)(Chapter 35)
- Post 9/11 Bill Veterans Education Assistance (Chapter 33)
- VEAP (Chapter 32)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits (Chapter 31)
- Imagine America's Military Award Program (MAP)
- VA funding may be available to eligible Veterans
Did you know?
You may be able to transfer unused education benefits to your spouse or children. Check out the details at The U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs - www.va.gov or 1.800.827.1000.
Veterans Quick Reference Guide
- Department of Veterans Affairs: www.va.gov
- VA Benefits: 800-827-1000
- VA Life Insurance: 800-669-8477
- VA Education Benefits: 800-442-4551
- VA Health Care Benefits: 877-222-8387
- Gulf War/Agent Orange Help Line: 800-749-8387
- VA Center for Women Veterans: 202-273-6193
- Board of Veteran Appeals: 202-565-5436
To Obtain Copies of Military Records: 866-272-6272 or www.archives.gov
Department of Defense, POW/MIA Affairs: 703-699-1169
National Gulf War Resource Center: 800-882-1316 Ext. 162
National Coalition for Homeless Veterans: 800-838-4357
Social Security Administration: 800-772-1213 or www.ssa.gov
For more information on VVA programs and services:
- Veteran Benefits (free assistance with claims for VA benefits) - email@example.com
- Issues and Legislation - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donating Used Clothing and Household Goods - www.clothingdonations.org or email@example.com
- Veteran's Employments and Training Service (VETS)
- United State Department of Veteran Affairs
- National Resource Directory
- Women Veterans Health Care Information
- VA Health Care Overview Home
For more information:
- U.S. Army: 800-USA-ARMY and www.goarmy.com
- U.S. Navy: 800-USA-NAVY and www.navy.com
- U.S. Air Force: 800-423-USAF and www.airforce.com
- U.S. Marine Corps: 800-MARINES and www.marines.com
- U.S. Coast Guard: 877-NOW-USCG and www.gocoastguard.com
- Air National Guard: 800-TO-GO-ANG and www.ang.af.mil
- Army National Guard: 800-GO-GUARD and www.1800goguard.com
How to Apply
At YTI Career Institute, we're making it easier than ever for you to enroll using our automated application portal. Upload your documents and start the financial aid process without the hassle of drawn-out application processes. And our admissions staff is still available to help you every step of the way. Taking control of your career just got easier! Get started today.
The Imagine America Foundation Military Award Program
The Imagine America Foundation (IAF) has been serving the career college community since 1982 and offers grants for military. You could be eligible to receive an award!